- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862