- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Language: German Remove Subject: World War Remove Subject: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results