- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- The city of New York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1300 to 1399 Remove Language: Italian Remove
[Portolan chart of the Mediterranean Sea ca. 1320-1350 : manuscript chart of the Mediterranean and Black ...
Anonymous nautical chart in portolan style probably drawn in Genoa. Covers Mediterranean Sea from the Balearic Islands to the Levantine coast; also covers western part of Black Sea. Oldest original cartographic artifact ...
- Date: 1320