- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- The city of New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Grand Canyon
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Shibayama, Hisanori Remove Location: Beijing Region Remove
Shows cities, towns, villages, winding Grand Canal. Covers Guangqumen in Beijing, passing Zhangjiawan, Anping, Hexiwu, Yangcun, Beicang, to Tianjin. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Numbered on verso: No. 29. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- Contributor: Shibayama, Hisanori
- Date: 1880