- New Zealand.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Shibayama, Hisanori Remove Location: Tianjin Region Remove
Shows cities, towns, villages, winding Grand Canal. Covers Guangqumen in Beijing, passing Zhangjiawan, Anping, Hexiwu, Yangcun, Beicang, to Tianjin. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Numbered on verso: No. 29. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- Contributor: Shibayama, Hisanori
- Date: 1880