- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Shibayama, Hisanori Remove Subject: Beijing Region Remove
Shows cities, towns, villages, winding Grand Canal. Covers Guangqumen in Beijing, passing Zhangjiawan, Anping, Hexiwu, Yangcun, Beicang, to Tianjin. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Numbered on verso: No. 29. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- Contributor: Shibayama, Hisanori
- Date: 1880