- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Liberia
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- China-India border.
- London &c. actually surveyed
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Location: Hamgyong Remove Location: Pyongan Remove
Relief shown by form lines. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. xg19 2009-09-15 corrected 100 field "嶺" replaced in title; because the character "山" (top) "令" (bottom) not accepted in this system. "第十八棚" written in red.
- Contributor: Oka, Yasuaki
- Date: 1885