- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Ivory Coast.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- New Zealand.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Language: Japanese Remove Location: Kyoto Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Title and some place names annotated in English. Missing sheets 3 and 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Date: 1900