- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Language: Japanese Remove Location: Phillippines Remove
Covering Leyte Island, Leyte Gulf, Camotes Sea, Biliran, Samar, Suluan and Homonhon islands; indicating military operations and movements of both Japanese (in blue) and Allied Forces (chiefly American; in red), from Oct. 7 through Dec. 22, 1944 (the latest dates in pencilled-in notes); listing the makeup of American fleet and Army divisions (written in red pencil), and Japanese army divisions names (in black). Pen-and-ink, ...
- Date: 1944