- Chicago, central business section.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- China-India border.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Beijing Region Remove Contributor: Saito, Miki Remove
Shows cities, towns, villages, rivers, ponds, barracks, and roads from Beijing to Tianjin. Relief shown by form lines. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Sheets separately numbered as Dai 1 and Dai 2. Map originally drawn on 2 sheets, as Dai 1 and Dai 2. Dai 1 dissected into 2 sheets. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Contributor: Saitō, Miki
- Date: 1881