- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Language: Japanese Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: Real Property Remove
Scale not given. Manuscript; watercolor and ink. Relief shown pictorially. Lower left corner: Nanushi Jōzaemon, Kumigashira Yūemon, Chōemon. Stamped on: Sasno Bunko. Shows corporate ownership of agriculture and forest property around Numazu. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Date: 1786