- General map of Cairo.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Yellowstone National Park
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of Liberia
- Chicago, central business section.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Grand Canyon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Language: Japanese Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove
Covering Leyte Island, Leyte Gulf, Camotes Sea, Biliran, Samar, Suluan and Homonhon islands; indicating military operations and movements of both Japanese (in blue) and Allied Forces (chiefly American; in red), from Oct. 7 through Dec. 22, 1944 (the latest dates in pencilled-in notes); listing the makeup of American fleet and Army divisions (written in red pencil), and Japanese army divisions names (in black). Pen-and-ink, ...
- Date: 1944