- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Language: Latin Remove Contributor: Evans, Lewis Remove
Shows a few provincial boundaries, towns, Indian villages and trading posts, forts, rivers, and relief.
- Contributor: Evans, Lewis - Kalm, Pehr - Akrel, Fr. - Kreander, S.
- Date: 1784