- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Location: Earth Remove Subject: Cavendish, Thomas Remove
Shows routes around the world of Sir Francis Drake between 1577 and 1580 and Thomas Cavendish between 1586 and 1588. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift of the estate of Robert H. Power. Includes text, 2 ancillary maps showing landing at California and Java, 2 ancillary views showing Drake's welcome at Moluccas and Drake's ship cast ...
- Contributor: Hondius, Jodocus - Power, Robert H.
- Date: 1595