- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Liberia
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Location: New Spain Remove Subject: United States Remove
Tabula Mexicae et Floridae : terrarum Anglicarum, et anteriorum Americae insularum, item cursuum et circuituum fluminis Mississipi dicti.
Shows the extent of New Spain and Florida, New France, the American colonies, and the West Indies, rivers, towns, and trade routes. Text in Latin. Title from caption. Relief shown pictorially. Measures east from unidentified prime meridian. Includes ill. Appears in : Maps of Texas and the Southwest, 1513-1900 / James C. Martin and Robert Sidney Martin. Austin : Texas State Historical Association, 1999. ...
- Contributor: Schenk, Peter
- Date: 1710