- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Aleutian Islands Remove
Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann - Schmidt, Jacob (jacob F.)
- Date: 1776