- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The city of New York.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Grand Canyon
- General map of Cairo.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Earth Remove Subject: Drake, Francis Remove
Shows routes around the world of Sir Francis Drake between 1577 and 1580 and Thomas Cavendish between 1586 and 1588. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift of the estate of Robert H. Power. Includes text, 2 ancillary maps showing landing at California and Java, 2 ancillary views showing Drake's welcome at Moluccas and Drake's ship cast ...
- Contributor: Hondius, Jodocus - Power, Robert H.
- Date: 1595