- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A capital do Brasil.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Also covers New England (distorted) and northern Chesapeake region. Title in Latin; notes in German and Latin; legend in Latin, German, and English. Unidentified meridian. Provinces indicated by col. washes; province and county boundaries emphasized by dark watercolors. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes notes in map area, ill. in title cartouche, and ...
- Contributor: Lotter, Tobias Conrad
- Date: 1748