- Grand Canyon
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Palestine Remove Subject: Israel Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the left. Includes an inset view of Jerusalem and 18 indexed biblical scenes at top and bottom of sheet. Exhibition: Jordanian Display, Library of Congress, ...
- Contributor: Jansson, Jan
- Date: 1650