- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results