- Chicago, central business section.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- China-India border.
- Map of Liberia
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Language: Nahuatl Languages Remove
Aztec pictorial document showing litigation map of Oztoticpac, an estate in Texcoco, ca. 1540. Title derived from The Quarterly Journal of the Library of Congress, "The Oztoticpac Lands Map of Texcoco 1540," v. 23, no. 2, April 1966, pp. 76-116. Red and black ink. Worm holes. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 559 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault ...
- Date: 1540