- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Portuguese Remove Location: Algarve Remove
"Laurent Sculp." Probably from Atlas accompanying LaHarpe, J.F.D. de: Abrege de histoire general des voyages, Nouvelle ed., Paris, E. Ledoux, 1820, G160, L19, cf. Philips, n. 591. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Date: 1730