- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Portuguese Remove Location: Brazil Remove Location: Vitoria Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,240. Manuscript; red and black ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. "Bahia 5de novembro de 1767, Petipé." Relief shown by hachures. In upper margin: No. 2. Indexed for points of interest. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 190 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651
- Contributor: Caldas, José Antonio
- Date: 1767