- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Republic of Liberia
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: Portuguese Remove Subject: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633