- Chicago, central business section.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of Liberia
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: Russian Remove Contributor: Russia. Depo Kart Remove
General map covering North Pacific Ocean, small part of Arctic Ocean north of Bering Strait, and the adjacent coastal regions of Russian Far East and Alaska. Printed map does not show specifically identified discoveries or explorers' routes. Relief shown pictorially. Title and place-names in old-orthography Russian; added notes in French. Facsim. reproductions (5 copies) of this map are separately cataloged under the class. no. ...
- Contributor: Russia. Depo Kart - Wilbrecht, Alexander
- Date: 1802