- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
Karta morskikh otkrytīĭ Rosīĭskimi moreplavateli︠a︡mi na Tikhom i Ledovitom mori︠a︡kh : v raznykh godakh uchinennykh
General map covering North Pacific Ocean, small part of Arctic Ocean north of Bering Strait, and the adjacent coastal regions of Russian Far East and Alaska. Printed map does not show specifically identified discoveries or explorers' routes. Relief shown pictorially. Title and place-names in old-orthography Russian; added notes in French. Facsim. reproductions (5 copies) of this map are separately cataloged under the class. no. ...
- Contributor: Russia. Depo Kart - Wilbrecht, Alexander
- Date: 1802