- The city of New York.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Contributor: Campo, Josef Del Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780