- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of Cairo.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Republic of Liberia
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Contributor: Herve, Juan De Remove Location: Peru Remove
Shows coast of Peru and Ecuador between Gulf of Guayaquil and Lima. Watermarks: D. & C. Blauw; and, Strasburg bend and fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and blue and yellow inks. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 412 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 111. Vault
- Contributor: Hervé, Juan De.
- Date: 1700