- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Contributor: Herve, Juan De Remove Subject: Peru Remove
Shows coast of Peru and Ecuador between Gulf of Guayaquil and Lima. Watermarks: D. & C. Blauw; and, Strasburg bend and fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and blue and yellow inks. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 412 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 111. Vault
- Contributor: Hervé, Juan De.
- Date: 1700