- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- New Zealand.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Contributor: Lopez, Juan Remove Location: Port Royal Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,300. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1955 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes maps of "Plano de la ciudad de Kingston, en la Jamaica," ca. 1:7,500, "Carta del puerto de Bluefields," ca. 1:95,000, and "Carte de los puertos de Kingston y Puerto Real," ca. 1:95,000. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2; 650/4
- Contributor: López, Juan
- Date: 1782