- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The city of New York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Cap Remove Contributor: Linares, Juan Remove
Scale ca. 1:35,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermark: Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Oriented with north to the bottom. Depths shown by soundings. Mounted on cloth backing LC Luso-Hispanic World, 464 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1875 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Annotated in black ink in lower right corner: N. 7. J.F.B. Maggs number annotated in pencil ...
- Contributor: Linares, Juan - Real Escuela De Navegación (cádiz, Spain)
- Date: 1756