- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: South China Sea Remove Subject: Pacific Coast Remove
Carta que contiene la navegación desde Pulo Zapata hasta Manila con una parte de la costa de la Ysla de Luzon y la de Paragoa
Shows South China Sea between western portion of Philippines and Vietnam. Also shows 1 expedition route. Watermark: PVL [Pieter van Ley] in 1 character. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 21 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Typescript label describing the map mounted on verso. Order number annotated in pencil in lower right ...
- Date: 1771