- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: South China Sea Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (philippines) Remove
Carta que contiene la navegación desde Pulo Zapata hasta Manila con una parte de la costa de la Ysla de Luzon y la de Paragoa
Shows South China Sea between western portion of Philippines and Vietnam. Also shows 1 expedition route. Watermark: PVL [Pieter van Ley] in 1 character. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 21 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Typescript label describing the map mounted on verso. Order number annotated in pencil in lower right ...
- Date: 1771