- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Liberia
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Grand Canyon
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: South China Sea Remove Subject: Phillippines Remove
Carta que contiene la navegación desde Pulo Zapata hasta Manila con una parte de la costa de la Ysla de Luzon y la de Paragoa
Shows South China Sea between western portion of Philippines and Vietnam. Also shows 1 expedition route. Watermark: PVL [Pieter van Ley] in 1 character. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 21 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Typescript label describing the map mounted on verso. Order number annotated in pencil in lower right ...
- Date: 1771