- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- China-India border.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Date: 1846