- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Ivory Coast.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- China-India border.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1650