- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (central America) Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 237. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Date: 1700