- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of Liberia
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780