- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of Liberia
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1809 Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove
Shows coast of Colombia in region of Cartagena. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatma[n]. Pen-and-ink and red and brown inks. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 282 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed. Annotated in brown ink in lower right margin: 33. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right ...
- Date: 1804