- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Grand Canyon
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Mexico Remove Subject: Nuevo Leon (mexico : State) Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Date: 1846