- Plan of New Orleans.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- General map of Cairo.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Mexico Remove Subject: Terminos Lagoon Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the bottom. Watermarks: J. Kool; and, Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 563 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 308. Vault
- Date: 1700