- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- General map of Cairo.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Coahuila Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Date: 1846