- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The city of New York.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Location: Afghanistan Remove Location: Kabul Remove
"Dl Cartography Center/MPG 757216Al 10-01." Shows radial distances. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2001