- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Yellowstone National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of Liberia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Afghanistan Remove Subject: Administrative and Political Divisions Remove Location: Pakistan Remove
Relief shown by shading. "777768AI (G00761) 12-08." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2008