- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Africa Remove Language: Portuguese Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633