- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1910 to 1919 Remove Location: Africa Remove Location: Sudan Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Inset: Suez Canal. Scale [1:800,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: G.W. Bacon & Co.
- Date: 1916