- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Africa Remove Subject: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633