- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Africa Remove Subject: Coasts Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results