- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1910 to 1919 Remove Location: Africa Remove Subject: Colonies Remove
Covers eastern Tanzania near Tanga and the Kenya border. Relief shown by contours, form lines, and spot heights. Taken from German maps. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index diagram.
- Contributor: Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Date: 1915
Look inside: 4 results