- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1910 to 1919 Remove Location: Africa Remove Subject: Tanzania Remove
Covers eastern Tanzania near Tanga and the Kenya border. Relief shown by contours, form lines, and spot heights. Taken from German maps. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index diagram.
- Contributor: Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Date: 1915
Look inside: 4 results